The Heritage Golf Group’s growth strategy is focused on acquiring and operating private golf & country clubs and high-end daily fee courses within the United States. The resulting collection of clubs will afford Members & Guests new reciprocal club opportunities. Our company’s financial partner is KSL Capital (www.kslcapital.com), a leading investor in travel and leisure businesses. Since 2005, KSL has raised approximately $12 Billion of capital across both debt and equity funds. They have previously owned golf lifestyle companies such as KSL Fairways and ClubCorp. We are well capitalized for immediate and future investment opportunities.
Our acquisitions, development and operation leadership team have many years of experience in private country clubs and daily fee golf. The Executive team is led by Mark Burnett, as President and CEO. This team has closed and assisted with numerous individual club property acquisitions as well as many large portfolio company transactions, ranging from a few million to over $2 Billion dollars. Many of these acquisitions have resulted in multi-million-dollar expansions and/or reinvention of indoor and outdoor F&B areas, clubhouses, golf courses, practice ranges, aquatics, fitness and tennis amenities.
Member and community support coupled with club improvements position the club for greater Member satisfaction while also attracting the next generation of Members. The leadership team has worked closely with over 100 Board of Directors/Advisors of acquisition clubs to turn-around revenues by methodically developing a viable capital structure, improved operational standards, internal and external communication plans and membership marketing strategies.
- Extensive Acquisition and Operational Experience across all golf course segments.
- A well-capitalized and experienced hospitality equity partner.
- Proven track record of working with all types of club ownership groups.
We are enthusiastically interested in club assets within four distinctive segments:
- Member-owned, non-profit clubs with growth potential through long-term financial security, strategic capital improvements, membership sales and programming creativity and professional operations.
- Private golf and country clubs in residential communities owned by institutions, corporations, and private investors seeking a discreet exit strategy with a proven, well-capitalized industry buyer.
- Semi-private or premium daily fee golf properties in major metropolitan markets that are additive to the network of clubs and/or can be converted to private clubs in a tight cluster offering a unique reciprocal membership platform.
- Developer, HOA, or Hotel owned golf properties inextricably linked to the surrounding real estate but looking to monetize and redeploy capital or discharge the burden of owning and operating their noncore golf assets.
As a portfolio club in our Heritage Collection, full golf members may enjoy exclusive reciprocal playing privileges at all of the premier private, resort and destination properties in the TPC Network of golf clubs (www.tpc.com). TPC Passport ensures our members receive the same preferential treatment and exclusive amenities normally reserved for PGA TOUR professionals when you visit any of the Heritage/TPC Network golf courses.
Your Heritage “TPC Passport” membership entitles you to:
- Access to over 200 properties worldwide
- Members and their accompanied guests receive 20% off posted dynamic rates at participating Heritage/TPC Network resort and daily fee properties
- Access to and preferred rates at participating Pacific Links International properties
- Personalized online and toll-free reservations for members and their guests
- Premium concierge program designed to deliver the consummate golf experience for Heritage/TPC Network private club members when they travel away from their home club.
To learn more about our acquisition approach for your club, please contact Scott McMartin, Chief Acquisition Officer at (713) 206-9115 or email@example.com.
“All of our knowledge, passion, and appreciation for the game of golf and its iconic clubs have earned our respect, but now many of these facilities need an infusion of capital, creativity and professional hospitality to attract more people than just core golfers. It is our intention to selectively acquire and positively transform our clubs into multi-faceted entertainment hubs that are relevant to the entire family, exciting and fun places to join”