PGA TOUR & TPC Passport
WHAT IS TPC PASSPORT?
As a member of a Heritage Golf Group club within the TPC Network, your golf membership benefits reach far beyond the confines of your home club thanks to TPC Passport. This premium concierge program is designed to deliver the consummate golf experience for Heritage Golf Group Members when they travel away from their home club. Your golf membership travels with you worldwide and affords you playing privileges at all the premier private, resort and destination properties in the TPC Network of golf clubs.
TPC Passport ensures you will receive the same preferential treatment and exclusive amenities normally reserved for PGA TOUR professionals when you visit any of the TPC Network golf courses. Your membership entitles you to:
- Access to over 200 properties worldwide
- Pay only cart fees at all participating private, TPC Network and Heritage Golf Group properties up to six times annually
- Members and their accompanied guests receive 20% off posted dynamic rates at participating TPC Network resort and daily fee properties
- Complimentary club rentals at participating TPC Net work and Heritage Golf Group properties
- Access to and preferred rates at participating Pacific Links International properties for members and accompanied guests
- Personalized online and toll-free reservations for members and their guests
WHERE CAN I PLAY WITH TPC PASSPORT?
- Play at the above properties 6 times a year at cart fee only.
(Example, you can play TPC Southwind for $25.00)
- Receive complimentary rentals at TPC Network owned & operated and Heritage properties
- Receive 20% off dynamically priced fees at participating resort daily fee properties
Chart your own course. View participating clubs online now!
Visit tpc.com/passport-map for full selection of participating clubs*
*Subject to change.
HOW DO I USE TPC PASSPORT?
TPC Passport provides a convenient, single point of contact to schedule tee times, or special travel offers by phone, email or your personalized TPC Passport online account.
Submit your reservation requests by phone or online with a guaranteed response within 24 business hours.
It is easy to know the status of your reservation at any given point by accessing your pending and confirmed reservation history.
In a hurry? Another great way to submit a request or simply ask a question is to utilize our TPC Passport live chat!
Visit tpcpassport.com for special offers that are exclusive to TPC Passport members. Various offers may include vacations at world-class TPC Network clubs such as TPC Sawgrass, TPC Scottsdale, TPC Las Vegas, among many others. Resort/daily fee category clubs include complimentary club rentals, and special rates on reduced tee times, shoe rentals, and more. These offers are based upon availability and are subject to change.
TPC Passport is conveniently open 6 days/week for all your golfing needs. Tee up your next adventure with TPC Passport.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm EST
Saturday: Limited Service 11:00 am – 1:00 pm EST
New Year’s Day
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Fourth Of July
December 24 – 26
New Year’s Eve
Partial Holiday Closures:
Friday after Thanksgiving:
Open 8:00 am – 12:00 pm EST
For more information about TPC Passport, contact your local club.